LC Flowfill Syringe
PoloDent LC Flowfill is a visible light cure easy flowable microhybrid composite for anterior and selected posterior restorations and for sealing.
Features & Benefits:
• Easy application consistency
• Good radiopacity
• Good physical properties and abrasion resistance
• High gloss polishability and excellent color stability
• Convenient working
• Improved postoperative diagnosis
• Lasting restorations
• Permanent esthetic restorations
• Restorations class III, IV, V
• Small class I and II restorations
• Lining of cavities
LC Flowfill is based on methacrylate-resin and inorganic filler particles of 0.05-1 μm. The total filler load is 62% and the total filler volume 47%. The composite material meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 4049.
Also available: Flow Dispensing Tips (50 pcs.)
PoloDent LC Flowfill Syringe, 2 g
art.no. 38 26 05 – A1
art.no. 38 26 10 – A2
art.no. 38 26 15 – A3
art.no. 38 26 20 – A3,5
art.no. 38 26 25 – B2
Instructions for use (PDF)
382605-382625 IFU – LC Flowfill syringe
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
382605-382625 SDS – LC Flowfill syringe (EN)
Can we help you?
We gladly invite you to get acquainted with our range of products by means of this website and since we are receptive to improvements we always appreciate your suggestions and remarks concerning the products and/or range of products.