PoloTaper Gold Files RA
More Flexibility for a great price!
Heat treatment provides better flexibility to easily navigate tougher canals.
- Same sizes, lengths and tapers enable you to use the same protocol or technique you use with ProTaper® Gold and Edge Taper Platinum™ file systems
- Shaping files (S) cut dentin throughout each canal zone with greater efficiency, while reducing the potential for over-preparation
- Finishing (F) files insure the proper apical fit for the matching TruTaper, or your existing Gutta Percha points
- Shaping files have multiple tapers that ensure flexibility and cut dentin in specific canal zones
Also from the PoloTaper Gold assortment:
PoloTaper Gold Files Assortment RA
(6 files: SX, S1, S2, F1, F2, F3)
art.no. 46 11 05 – 21 mm
art.no. 46 11 05 – 25 mm
art.no. 46 11 05 – 31 mm
PoloTaper Gold Shaping Files RA
art.no. 48 01 05 – SX
art.no. 48 01 10 – S1
art.no. 48 01 15 – S2
art.no. 48 01 55 – S1
art.no. 48 01 60 – S2
art.no. 48 02 05 – S1
art.no. 48 02 10 – S2
PoloTaper Gold Finishing Files RA
art.no. 48 01 20 – F1
art.no. 48 01 25 – F2
art.no. 48 01 30 – F3
art.no. 48 01 35 – F4
art.no. 48 01 40 – F5
art.no. 48 01 65 – F1
art.no. 48 01 70 – F2
art.no. 48 01 75 – F3
art.no. 48 01 80 – F4
art.no. 48 01 85 – F5
art.no. 48 02 15 – F1
art.no. 48 02 20 – F2
art.no. 48 02 25 – F3
art.no. 48 02 30 – F4
art.no. 48 02 35 – F5
PoloTaper Gold Treatment Protocol
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold shaping files have multiple tapers that ensure flexibility and cut dentin in specific canal zones with great efficiency, while reducing the potential for over-preparation.
The PoloTaper Gold finishing files insure the proper apical fit for the matching PoloTaper Gold gutta percha points.
PoloTaper Gold files are available in the same sizes, length and taper as the Dentsply® ProTaper® file system and Edge Endo® Edge Taper™ file system, which requires no change to current protocol or technique for greater ease of use, and offers the same predictable results.
- Identify the material makeup of any existing restorations that must be removed or penetrated to gain access, select the appropriate instrument for the task to gain access through the tooth.
- Use endodontic intra-canal lubricant and small hand files when manually scouting and securing canals
- Use PoloDent Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl) when mechanically pre-shaping or shaping canals
- Create glide-path using appropriate file system
- Use PoloTaper Gold SX files in one or more passes to expand the glide path
- Use PoloTaper Gold SX files to relocate the coronal aspect of a canal away from an external root concavity, eliminate triangles of dentin, or produce more shape as desired
- Irrigate, recapitulate with a hand file and re-irrigate after removing each rotary file
- Frequently clean and inspect the flutes of PoloTaper Gold
- Use PoloTaper Gold files in regions of the canal that have a confirmed, smooth and reproducible glide path
- Use PoloTaper Gold files in a deliberate brushing motion, on the outstroke, to more optimally prepare canals that exhibit irregular cross sections and to facilitate apical file progression
- Use any PoloTaper Gold file in one or more passes to safely achieve length
- Use the shaping files (S1, S2 and SX) with a brushing motion. Brushing motion
- Use the finishing files (F1-F5) in an ‘in and out’ action (not brushing)
- Withdraw the files once working length is established
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold SX
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold S1 & S2
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold F1 & F2
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold F3, F4 & F5
Shaping & Finishing Technique
Brush, Follow & Shape to Length
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold S1& S2
Follow, Brush & Finish to Length
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold F1 & F2
Expand File Shape as Desired
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold F3, F4, & F5
- Before each use, inspect the file for damage or signs. Discard damaged files.
- Maintain handpieces in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Fully seat the file into the chuck mechanism to eliminate non-concentric operation.
PoloDent PoloTaper Gold files may not be appropriate for all patients under all circumstances, so professional judgment and discretion should be exercised at all times. PoloDent PoloTaper Gold files should be used only by licensed dental professionals with appropriate levels of clinical experience and training. Caution and care should be used at all times. Treatment options and techniques outlined in this insert are suggestions only and may not be appropriate for all patients. Dentists must apply appropriate levels of force when using PoloDent PoloTaper Gold.
Excessive force can cause premature wear to the instruments. Use your professional judgment.
Can we help you?
We gladly invite you to get aquainted with our range of products by means of this website and since we are receptive to improvements we always appreciate your suggestions and remarks concerning the products and/or range of products.